• English

No relevant currency found

Shopping Cart


Added to your cart
Cart subtotal

Mintiml Clean It All

Buy 2, get the lowest item 8% OFF Buy 3, get the lowest item 12% OFF
Buy 2, get the lowest item 8% OFF
Buy 3, get the lowest item 12% OFF
Shop more
Only 10000 left
Free Shipping for Orders Over $60
24 hours fast delivery
Carbon neutral
Secure payments

Main Features:

  • Just Add Water-- Fill a Sprayer(Free gift) with warm tap water & put effervescent tablets! Be sure to let the tablets fully dissolve BEFORE use! One effervescent tablet is about 100ml water.
  • Streak Free Clean On Any Hard Surface-- Formulated to cut through grease, oils & stickiness anywhere. Perfect for kitchen countertops and safe to use in food preparation areas.
  • Plant And Mineral Based-- PH neutral. Natural ingredients. Safe for kids & pets. No need to use bleach, ammonia or other harsh chemicals to break down grease and dirt.

  • No Injury To Hands--Patented invention unique buffer degreasing factor, pure food-grade formula,no injury to hands , no irritation, safety and environmental protection. Dissolve the oil quickly
  • Pleasant Smell--Powerful Lemon Formula Kitchen Clean Effervescent Tablet Powerful Foaming Detergent.

Using Methods:

1. Pick up a watering can with spray gun function and fill the watering can with an appropriate amount of water. It is recommended to use warm water of 65 to 75 degrees to dissolve completely.
2. Pour 1-2 tablets of this product into the water and wait for the product to completely dissolve in the water. The dissolution time is 15 to 30 minutes.

3. After the solution returns to room temperature, shake to use.
4. Spray the product directly on the oily place, and wipe the surface of the object with a damp cloth. Wipe and clean.

Usage Scenarios:

Suitable for heavy grease in household kitchens, range hoods, gas stoves, tableware degreasing, etc.

package contens:

  • 15 capsules/box 



  • Do not mix with other cleaning agents, for allergic skin, please wear gloves.
  • Do not swallow this product and keep it away from children. If swallowed, drink plenty of water or cause vomiting, and bring this product for medical advice.